Below is a list of locations where we are actively developing residential lots.
If you are a home builder interested in buying lots, please contact Jeff Mark.
- Lorson Ranch– Marksheffel Rd. & Fontaine Blvd., El Paso County
- Star Ranch- Old Star Ranch Rd & Langdale Way, Colorado Springs, 50 +/- completed residential lots for custom or semi-custom homes on Cheyenne Mountain adjacent to the Broadmoor Resort Community.
- Paint Brush Hills- East of Meridian Rd, North of Stapleton Dr. at the SW corner of Towner Ave. & Londonderry Dr, El Paso County, 600 total lots.
- Falcon Reserve- NW corner of Meridian Rd. & Stapleton Dr., El Paso County, 40 acres zoned commercial.
- The Sands– NE corner of Marksheffel Rd. & Constitution Ave., El Paso County, 300+ residential lots and 10+ acres of commercial land under development.
- Bradley Ranch– SE corner of Old Ranch Rd. & Union Blvd., Colorado Springs, 350 +/- residential lots under development.
- The Ridge at Sand Creek- SE corner of Galley & Babcock, City of Colorado Springs, 90 residential lots.
- Rolling Hills – Bradley & Marksheffel Rd., 3,000 +/- residential lots on 960 acres.
- Windemere – Constitution Ave. & Marksheffel Rd., 163 lots.
- Bull Hill – Bradley Rd. & Meridian Rd., 4,000 +/- residential lots on 600 acres.
- Jackson Creek – Jackson Creek Pkwy & Cloverleaf Rd., Monument, 378 residential lots.
- Villa Bella – Troy Ave. & Hwy 47, Pueblo, 3,000 +/- residential lots on 560 acres.
- Vistas – Walking Stick Blvd & 4th St., Pueblo, 500 +/- residential lots on 180 acres.
- The Ridge at Harmony Road – NE corner of Harmony Rd. & CR13, Town of Windsor in Weld County, 425 acre, 1,200 lot master planned community. Multi-family residential and commercial development is planned for the future.
- Hidden Valley Farm – NW corner of CR 21 & CR 70, Town of Severance in Weld County, 800 +/- residential lots.
- Hammond Farm – SW corner of Taft & CR 10E, Town of Berthoud in Larimer County, 400+ residential lots and commercial land.
- Fisher Farm – SE corner of CR5 & CR42E, Town of Timnath in Larimer County, 1,000 +/- residential lots with mixed-use.
- Mountains Edge – NE corner of Drake & Timberline, City of Ft. Collins in Larimer County, 130+ single-family and multi-family residential lots.
- Longmont Gardens – NE corner of HWY. 66 & Hover, City of Longmont in Larimer County, zoned for commercial and high density residential.
- Liberty Ranch – SE corner of HWY. 66 & CR 5 ½, Town of Mead in Weld County, 11 acres zoned commercial.
- Waters Edge – Taft Road & HWY 402, City of Loveland in Larimer County, 131 single family lots.
- Revere – NW Corner of HWY 287 & Mountain Ave. Town of Berthoud in Larimer County, 36 commercial acres.
- Homestead – Town of Firestone in Weld County, 280 residential acres.