Below is a list of locations where we are actively developing residential lots.
If you are a home builder interested in buying lots, please contact Jeff Mark at our offices.
- Lorson Ranch- www.lorsonranch.com
- Star Ranch- Old Star Ranch Rd & Langdale Way, Colorado Springs, 50 +/- completed residential lots for custom or semi-custom homes on Cheyenne Mountain adjacent to the Broadmoor Resort Community.
- Paintbrush Hills- East of Meridian Rd, North of Stapleton Dr. at the SW corner of Towner Ave. & Londonderry Dr, El Paso County, 253 residential lots under development.
- Falcon Reserve- NW corner of Meridian Rd. & Stapleton Dr., El Paso County, 40 acres zoned commercial, under development
- The Sands- NE corner of Marksheffel Rd. & Constitution Ave., El Paso County, 300+ residential lots and 10+ acres of commercial land under development.
- Bradley Ranch- SE corner of Old Ranch Rd. & Union Blvd., Colorado Springs, 350 +/- residential lots under development
- Highway 24 & Highway 94 (SW corner)- El Paso County, 35 acres zoned commercial
- Mountain Valley Preserve- SE corner of Dublin Blvd. & Marksheffel Rd., City of Colorado Springs, 141 residential lots (All lots are under contract)
- The Ridge at Harmony Road – NE corner of Harmony Rd. & CR13, Town of Windsor in Weld County, 425 acre, 1,200 lot master planned community, 412 residential lots finished with some still available. More lots will be developed in 2017. Multi-family residential and commercial development is planned for the future.
- Hidden Valley Farm – NW corner of CR21 & CR70, Town of Severance in Weld County, 800 +/- residential lots. 87 lots completed in the latest filing with some still available for sale. More lots will be developed in 2017.
- Hammond Farm – SW corner of Taft & CR10E, Town of Berthoud in Larimer County, 400+ residential lots and commercial land, 86 lots developed and under contract, more lots will be developed in 2017.
- Fisher Farm – SE corner of CR5 & CR42E, Town of Timnath in Larimer County, 600 +/- residential lots with mixed-use, lots will be developed in 2017.
- Mountains Edge – NE corner of Drake & Timberline, City of Ft. Collins in Larimer County, 130+ single-family and multi-family residential lots. Lots will be developed in 2017.
- Longmont Gardens – NE corner of Hwy. 66 & Hover, City of Longmont, zoned for commercial and high density residential
- Liberty Ranch – SE corner of Hwy. 66 & CR5 ½, Town of Mead in Weld County, 11 acres zoned commercial